NEWSVOLUNTEER - SECRETARY TO THE TRUSTEES2019-03-06
Volunteer - Secretary to the Trustees
We are seeking a Secretary to support and service the Trustees of a small, yet dynamic, international development charity working in Zimbabwe. This is a unique opportunity to gain insight into the working of a charity.
Ideally you will be based around Hitchin, Cambridge or north London and have excellent written English and MS Word skills.
This is a voluntary role and travel expenses will be reimbursed.
You will be required to attend Trustee meetings usually for 2-3 hours on a Sunday every 3 months and be available for Skype/WhatsApp/phone calls in between meetings.
• Organise Trustee meetings
• Coordinate Trustees and send reminders
• Send agenda out in discussion with Chair of Trustees
• Take, write up and disseminate Trustee minutes
• File (e.g. electronic filing in DropBox or GDrive) for Trustees
Additional Ad Hoc Tasks
• Update Trustee details with Charity Commission
• File accounts with the Charity Commission (which will have been completed by the Treasurer)
• Timely filing the Trustees Annual Report with the Charity Commission
Please send your CV and a letter of interest to Kevin Cusack at [email protected]
We need new Trustees to help drive forward our exciting new strategy, which will take...(more)
YOUR VOTE COULD WIN £1000 FOR ZIMBABWE
Ecclesiastical’s ‘Movement for Good’ is giving away £1,000 grants to charities between now and 17...(more)
VOLUNTEER - SECRETARY TO THE TRUSTEES
Volunteer - Secretary to the Trustees We are seeking a Secretary to support and service the...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357