- seeks to work openly with all members of the community, regardless of their personal views on Christianity.
- underlines that participation is voluntary.
- does NOT discriminate against anyone on the basis of beliefs, ethos, political affiliation, culture, language, age, gender, race, economic status or background.
- does NOT impose solutions, but will always consult with and/or work on the request/advice of its partners within the community, or of the community leaders.
- is NOT a political organisation.
- is a non-denominational Christian organisation.
- will NOT engage in, or support, any effort that is likely to adversely affect the disadvantaged members of a community.
- will NEVER impose its work, beliefs, ethos or culture on any person or community.
VOLUNTEER - SECRETARY TO THE TRUSTEES
Volunteer - Secretary to the Trustees We are seeking a Secretary to support and service the...(more)
LENT CHALLENGE RECEIVES BISHOP'S BLESSING
Ely's Bishop Stephen is encouraging support of SEED's 'Small Change Challenge' during Lent to help...(more)
A TREE IS FOR LIFE - NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS!
When you buy your Christmas tree this year, please also send some festive cheer to...(more)
If you would like to Sponsor a parent or make a financial donation to The SEED Project, please visit our Donate page. ...(more)
To make a regular donation by standing order, or a one-off gift by cheque, please download SEED's donation form. This will give you the opportunity to register for Gift Aid, sign up for news updates, and let us know who you are so we can thank you. ...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357