- seeks to work openly with all members of the community, regardless of their personal views on Christianity.
- underlines that participation is voluntary.
- does NOT discriminate against anyone on the basis of beliefs, ethos, political affiliation, culture, language, age, gender, race, economic status or background.
- does NOT impose solutions, but will always consult with and/or work on the request/advice of its partners within the community, or of the community leaders.
- is NOT a political organisation.
- is a non-denominational Christian organisation.
- will NOT engage in, or support, any effort that is likely to adversely affect the disadvantaged members of a community.
- will NEVER impose its work, beliefs, ethos or culture on any person or community.
We need new Trustees to help drive forward our exciting new strategy, which will take...(more)
YOUR VOTE COULD WIN £1000 FOR ZIMBABWE
Ecclesiastical’s ‘Movement for Good’ is giving away £1,000 grants to charities between now and 17...(more)
VOLUNTEER - SECRETARY TO THE TRUSTEES
Volunteer - Secretary to the Trustees We are seeking a Secretary to support and service the...(more)
The more we bring together all our resources - financial, practical, time, skills, ideas - the greater the difference we can make. We are keen to work with you to find the best way for you to participate in our goal of empowering Zimbabwean communities. ...(more)
One-off donations are always gratefully received! Whether it's £10 or £1,000 you can rest assured we will strive to ensure that your gift makes the best possible difference to communities in Zimbabwe. ...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357