- seeks to work openly with all members of the community, regardless of their personal views on Christianity.
- underlines that participation is voluntary.
- does NOT discriminate against anyone on the basis of beliefs, ethos, political affiliation, culture, language, age, gender, race, economic status or background.
- does NOT impose solutions, but will always consult with and/or work on the request/advice of its partners within the community, or of the community leaders.
- is NOT a political organisation.
- is a non-denominational Christian organisation.
- will NOT engage in, or support, any effort that is likely to adversely affect the disadvantaged members of a community.
- will NEVER impose its work, beliefs, ethos or culture on any person or community.
A TREE IS FOR LIFE - NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS!
When you buy your Christmas tree this year, please also send some festive cheer to...(more)
CAN YOU EDIT HTML?
We are looking for a volunteer website editor with basic HTML skills. Can you help?...(more)
GDPR PRIVACY NOTICE
GDPR Privacy Notice The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) places new obligations on organisations that...(more)
If you would like to Sponsor a parent or make a financial donation to The SEED Project, please visit our Donate page. ...(more)
One-off donations are always gratefully received! Whether it's £10 or £1,000 you can rest assured we will strive to ensure that your gift makes the best possible difference to communities in Zimbabwe. ...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357