- seeks to work openly with all members of the community, regardless of their personal views on Christianity.
- underlines that participation is voluntary.
- does NOT discriminate against anyone on the basis of beliefs, ethos, political affiliation, culture, language, age, gender, race, economic status or background.
- does NOT impose solutions, but will always consult with and/or work on the request/advice of its partners within the community, or of the community leaders.
- is NOT a political organisation.
- is a non-denominational Christian organisation.
- will NOT engage in, or support, any effort that is likely to adversely affect the disadvantaged members of a community.
- will NEVER impose its work, beliefs, ethos or culture on any person or community.
LENT CHALLENGE RECEIVES BISHOP'S BLESSING
Ely's Bishop Stephen is encouraging support of SEED's 'Small Change Challenge' during Lent to help...(more)
A TREE IS FOR LIFE - NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS!
When you buy your Christmas tree this year, please also send some festive cheer to...(more)
CAN YOU EDIT HTML?
We are looking for a volunteer website editor with basic HTML skills. Can you help?...(more)
The more we bring together all our resources - financial, practical, time, skills, ideas - the greater the difference we can make. We are keen to work with you to find the best way for you to participate in our goal of empowering Zimbabwean communities. ...(more)
One-off donations are always gratefully received! Whether it's £10 or £1,000 you can rest assured we will strive to ensure that your gift makes the best possible difference to communities in Zimbabwe. ...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357