The SEED Project is a non-profit-making organisation, with central funds coming from three types of sources
1. The SEED Project receives contributions from its partner churches/community groups. The partner agrees to make such regular contributions at the outset of the partnership, but no amount is specified, so it is up to the discretion and ability of the particular group involved.
2. The SEED Project runs its own central income-generating projects.
3. The SEED Project raises donations from supportive interested organisations, churches, groups and individuals, both within the African countries where it is at work, and further afield.
These central funds are used for:
- Central staff salaries
- Staff training / development
- Loans / grants (for start-up costs of specific projects)
- Project administration
The SEED Project will also, where deemed necessary, raise funds specifically for the start-up/infrastructural needs of a particular community.
We need new Trustees to help drive forward our exciting new strategy, which will take...(more)
YOUR VOTE COULD WIN £1000 FOR ZIMBABWE
Ecclesiastical’s ‘Movement for Good’ is giving away £1,000 grants to charities between now and 17...(more)
VOLUNTEER - SECRETARY TO THE TRUSTEES
Volunteer - Secretary to the Trustees We are seeking a Secretary to support and service the...(more)
If you would like to Sponsor a parent or make a financial donation to The SEED Project, please visit our Donate page. ...(more)
To make a regular donation by standing order, or a one-off gift by cheque, please download SEED's donation form. This will give you the opportunity to register for Gift Aid, sign up for news updates, and let us know who you are so we can thank you. ...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357