The SEED Project is a non-profit-making organisation, with central funds coming from three types of sources
1. The SEED Project receives contributions from its partner churches/community groups. The partner agrees to make such regular contributions at the outset of the partnership, but no amount is specified, so it is up to the discretion and ability of the particular group involved.
2. The SEED Project runs its own central income-generating projects.
3. The SEED Project raises donations from supportive interested organisations, churches, groups and individuals, both within the African countries where it is at work, and further afield.
These central funds are used for:
- Central staff salaries
- Staff training / development
- Loans / grants (for start-up costs of specific projects)
- Project administration
The SEED Project will also, where deemed necessary, raise funds specifically for the start-up/infrastructural needs of a particular community.
LENT CHALLENGE RECEIVES BISHOP'S BLESSING
Ely's Bishop Stephen is encouraging support of SEED's 'Small Change Challenge' during Lent to help...(more)
A TREE IS FOR LIFE - NOT JUST FOR CHRISTMAS!
When you buy your Christmas tree this year, please also send some festive cheer to...(more)
CAN YOU EDIT HTML?
We are looking for a volunteer website editor with basic HTML skills. Can you help?...(more)
We have one current fundraising initiative that is easy for you to take part in: semi-sporty challenge Skip for Skills (great for schools and youth groups!). ...(more)
One-off donations are always gratefully received! Whether it's £10 or £1,000 you can rest assured we will strive to ensure that your gift makes the best possible difference to communities in Zimbabwe. ...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357