The SEED Project is a non-profit-making organisation, with central funds coming from three types of sources
1. The SEED Project receives contributions from its partner churches/community groups. The partner agrees to make such regular contributions at the outset of the partnership, but no amount is specified, so it is up to the discretion and ability of the particular group involved.
2. The SEED Project runs its own central income-generating projects.
3. The SEED Project raises donations from supportive interested organisations, churches, groups and individuals, both within the African countries where it is at work, and further afield.
These central funds are used for:
- Central staff salaries
- Staff training / development
- Loans / grants (for start-up costs of specific projects)
- Project administration
The SEED Project will also, where deemed necessary, raise funds specifically for the start-up/infrastructural needs of a particular community.
We need new Trustees to help drive forward our exciting new strategy, which will take...(more)
YOUR VOTE COULD WIN £1000 FOR ZIMBABWE
Ecclesiastical’s ‘Movement for Good’ is giving away £1,000 grants to charities between now and 17...(more)
VOLUNTEER - SECRETARY TO THE TRUSTEES
Volunteer - Secretary to the Trustees We are seeking a Secretary to support and service the...(more)
If you would like to Sponsor a parent or make a financial donation to The SEED Project, please visit our Donate page. ...(more)
Regular donations are fantastic! They really help us to plan, and they save on administration costs. SEED was founded on regular donations, and they remain vital to our ongoing community development work in Zimbabwe. ...(more)
Copyright © 2006-2018 The SEED Project
Registered UK Charity # 1115357